- All charges are subject to revision without prior notice
- For OPD registration first visit and doctors fees are to be paid at the OPD counter. Only the registration will be valid for 1 year, which can be used for consulting any other specialty doctors also.
- Hospital charges and doctors charges are as per the class occupied.
- Bed charges are inclusive only of meals and linen. They do not include the doctors visit, nursing charges, laboratory tests, medicines or special or extra meals. If additional meals or supplementary / additional items are ordered, these will be charged separately.
- Patient admitted before 12 noon will be charged for full day. Patients admitted after 12 noon will be charged for half day. Discharge day will always be charged for full day irrespective of the actual time of discharge.
- Updations of bills are done once in two / three days. You may be intimated the amount to be paid as per the billing amount. Full details would be provided with the draft bill at the time of discharge.
- The Pharmacy bills are not included in the hospital bill. Therefore the relatives should purchase the medicines regularly from the pharmacy.
- If you wish to enter your cost of medicine in your hospital bill, you may deposit an additional amount to cover the cost of medicines at the pharmacy counter.
- All patients undergoing any major surgeries or patients getting admitted in ICU, will have to pay a pharmacy deposit at the Pharmacy counter.
[Please note that expensive drugs like inj. Elaxim and package surgery drugs are not included in pharmacy deposit.]
- If the patient is required to be transferred to the ICU, the room / bed the patient was occupying prior to the transfer is to be vacated by the attendants.
Kindly contact our Medical Social Worker for further details. Financial assistance may be available for the poor and needy patients of General ward, based on their income statement.
In case you desire to change the category of class, please inform the sister in the ward and then go to the admission counter.
- Transfer from a lower class to higher class : - If such a transfer is effected then all the service charges for the entire stay will be as per the schedule of charges for the higher class with retrospective effect from the date of admission. Bed charges will be according to the class actually occupied.
- Transfer from a higher class to lower class: - All charges will remain as actual as per the class occupied, at the time of utilization of services.
- Depending on the convenience and need, a patient may be transferred from one bed/ ward to another of the same category, at the discretion of the hospital authorities.
Credit / Company Payments
At the time of admission, the patient is required to produce an authorization letter of credit at the admission counter.
For admission in an emergency the patient must produce an identity card of the company.
Kindly note that all the charges are subject to revision without prior notice.