Dos & Donts
- Do ask your patient's permission to visit before you arrive
- Do wash your hands and sanitize them before you touch the patient or take precautionary measures inorder not to give any infection to the patient.
- Do turn off your cell phone, or keep it on silent mode.
- Limit your stay for a short time
- Make it a point to leave the room if the doctor or nurse arrives to examine, dress or talk to the
- Medications don't always work immediately as sometimes patient do not respond to the medicines. You don't have to wait until the Consultant makes his/ her rounds. Ask the duty doctors or the nurses if there is something else that will help the patient.
- Don't visit the patients if you have any symptoms that could be contagious
- Don't bring outside food/fruits inside the hospital for patients / patient's attendants. The hospital provides well nourished vegetarian meals.
- Don't ever Smoke, consume alcohol or chew tobacco in the hospital premises
- Don't bring flowers, bouquets for the patient
- Don't attempt photography or video shoot in the hospital premises
- Don't attempt photography or video shooting in the hospital premises