To heal and to teach in the spirit of the Gospel.
o build a just, peaceful and healthy society where people specifically the poor and the marginalized attain and maintain holistic health.
To commit ourselves to the promotion of excellence in health care services through adaptable, innovative and collaborative initiatives.
To respond to the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of our patients.
OUR CORE VALUES
- We receive the sick as well as their relatives with a welcoming smile.
- To assist the patients to experience both physical and emotional healing amidst suffering and to discover hope in healing.
- To help people to look to God as a Loving, Healing and Caring Person in their illness.
- We care and show empathy in case of inevitable demise of the patients and thus help in sharing the grief of their near and dear ones.
- We relieve the anxiety of the sick person and their loved ones by our comforting words and a gentle touch.
- By helping them to take appropriate decisions regarding the treatment within the constraints of their economic conditions, time and other factors.
- By encouraging them to place their trust in the Lord, in order to cope with demise and disability.
- By providing them treatment with kindness, respect and dignity, irrespective of religion, gender, age and socio-economic status.
- In case of emergency, we attend to the patient immediately, trying our best to provide relief as quickly as possible.
- By adhering to an uncompromised code of ethics that emphasizes complete honesty, transparency and sincerity.
- Continuously striving for excellence through innovative learning, updating and working towards equipping ourselves for a total rejuvenation of the patient.
- By constantly improving all aspects of health care services using modern technology.